Tuesday, November 24, 2009

School at 12 pm tomorrow = late night!
COOLSHIT!! (my favourite word for now)

Just had a nice long (okay, 1 hour) nap on one of these rare days where I actually get to go home before 9 pm. Yup, I rushed home straight after (the damn long) Japan meeting cause the rest of the study buddies decided to take a much-needed break too! :D

(Steph, the bread/tuna's waiting for you!)



I mentioned about isolating myself to finish up the geog essays today but that never happened. Firstly, I was too tired from staying up late last night (its just 2am, but I've been sleeping at 2 or 3 almost everyday its become a vicious cycle). Secondly, I wasn't really in the mood to do so. Thank God corrections are due thursday!

Pretty mundane life I've got here, but its the little bits and pieces that make life complete right? :D



So.. I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP DURING ECONS LECTURE TODAY! Fast forward to the breaks and geog lecture, I totally fell asleep during that one cause I had my jacket WITH the hood on. anybody who has seen my jacket should know how comfy it is!! (MICRO FLEECE ONE) Sleeping in it during a lecture is totally forgivable. Not for my studies' sake but I prefer reading up on my own anyway!


Hafiz was craving for fish and chips at Tampines mall after geog but I couldn't make it since I have the Japan meeting at 2:30, so the three of us (with clifford) settled for Pizza Hut at Kovan instead. All I ate was the 4 pc chicken while they had the set meals.


Clifford's... soup. GROSS TO THE MAX.

an ENTIRE layer of pepper, chilli, cheese, chilli and more pepper. When I mean entire layer, I mean entire layer. No I'm not gonna advertise for it, looks gross enough!



Its a wonder how I could survive eating so little, but my, those chicken drumlets are heavenly. A little oily, but who cares!

Oh, Hafiz was being such a blur person today!!! He spilled pepsi all over the table and floor (the cup toppled over) and walked out of the shop without paying (realising awhile later, of course)



Then, we went on to get my MANGO SHAVED ICE! The one from the stall next to kobayashi at Heartland mall which costs 3 bucks per bowl. For the AHS peeps, its something like the icekimo from eastpoint mall! unique texture and so addictive too... I don't know how to describe it you've GOT to try it for yourself!!



Japan meeting from 2:30 till 6!
as usual.

Think we spent some time learning the jap phrases, we got our logbooks too! Practiced the dances a few more times, fooled around, played games and got high a little but it was still a hell long meeting, we couldn't wait for the "H" word -- HOME! HOME HOME HOME!

Though we did stay on for a little while for itouch and to talk to MrTan. Stuart and I flooded Nat's itouch TOP SCORERS board in that burst bubble game cause we totally spammed it with FOUR hands duh. Now there's "Stem" on top scores and no more "gab" or whatever. Not like any of them would read my blog anyway!

Main point is, I can't wait to get mine! I'll download apps. like crazy and OF COURSE put in my tons of songs. Talking to Mr Tan is quite hilarious too, at least he's coming for meetings from thursday onwards!

I'm getting to know the people from my trip a little more, but they all probably think I'm a crazy kid. Might not be that bad a thing. Anyway, I really do enjoy smacking people even during dances heheh. God I must say I still need more practice for the college dance (you can't blame me, I missed the CIP!)


Here are some photos I grabbed from Ryan (its for the momento):


Siew Ee, Michelle, Huiling & I!


hell yeah! why am I the only one with that face!


(from last week!)
her name is steph too!!! and she's crazy too YAY!



Alright, then HOME FOR ME. FINALLY I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME I SWEARRRRR.

I love going home early cause I can sleeeeeeeeeeep!!!!





Yesterday was pretty much the same, just that Steph Ivan Jeremy and I stayed in school to study and we played abit of Reverie and I ended up playing many songs cause its been sucha long time!! We called Emily to talk crap before we left!!! :D

WoW!! thanks for buying TauHuay man!! Its damn good (Y)

Steph and I ended up eating the KwayTeow I bought at the senior citizens' corner cause we were having gastric :( KWAYTEOW IS GOOODDDDD.


The small boxes not the words, and just a few of 'em!
(nothing to high about card game anyway LOL)

my brother's work of art!! He printed the template out on photo paper and made it into a box (they're sleek/compact/tiny whatever you call it) and the coolest part is the box. Okay I don't know how to describe it but its amazing how people can be so accurate with the measurements and design of such boxes man.

Free printable version online? Even better! He looked quite excited when he asked me to snap a photo of it so he could upload it to some site LOL. Now he's making boxes, boxes and more boxes for his wonderful board games.

Intellectual board games, I think this might be his 15th game or something??





OH AND HERE ARE PHOTOS FROM SUNDAY!

Terie and I found the room too bright for movie watching so we hung clothes on the window HAHAHAH. Actually, we do that all the time :P


its dark cause ITS MEANT TO BE DARK


Food too!!

My mom likes to barge in when they're playing weird scenes. She totally saw that sex scene and the lesbian kiss scene?! & asked me to watch more decent shows in the future ROFL.

Yeah I've watched jennifer's body before and I realised its really not that good a show since it doesn't have much of a plot! Megan Fox's still hot nonetheless!



Alright, off I go now. To bathe or something!

ART CORRECTIONS DUE TOMORROW!!!!!!

No comments: